Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally Recieved My Package!

Finally after much trial and tribulation I have received my package! It arrived here on July 8th and took 13 days to get from Madrid to Bellaterra. I miss customer service sooooooo much. The woman I was contacting at UPS Espana about my package sent me an automated response when I emailed her that she would be out of the office until August 16th...thank you for the heads up. That's so standard here in Spain and Europe in general. Everyone leaves for three-four weeks in the summer for "holiday." I'm really thinking we should have something like this is the states!!

On a lighter note...I just took a spinning class at the gym all in Spanish. So ridiculous! It was so much fun. But its making me even more excited to come home...EVERYTHING IN ENGLISH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment